Emplex recognises that giving professional legal advice on employment matters is only one aspect of our business and that client care and customer satisfaction are essential elements of our service.
To ensure that clients are fully satisfied with the way their case is handled Emplex has developed a Clients Charter which clearly sets out important client care objectives.
The Company shall:
- Act in best interests of the client at all times.
- Use its best endeavours and professionalism to promote the interests of the client.
- Perform its services dutifully, expeditiously and in good faith.
- Progress the client’s case effectively and efficiently.
- Observe and adhere to all requests and restrictions made by the client.
- Keep the client fully informed of all relevant matters concerning the case.
- Keep the client regularly informed of costs incurred.
- Provide realistic timescales.
- Discuss issues with the client in plain English and explain clearly any relevant legal terms.
- Communicate with the client in a manner best suited to the client e.g. e-mail, letter, telephone or face-to-face.